Dr. Saberi was born and raised in Washington DC. He attended medical school in Pécs, Hungary, and graduated in 2001 with honors. He worked with Doctors Without Borders, in both Afghanistan and Sierra Leone, from 2001-2003, along with national awareness projects regarding humanitarian aid in the United States. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, and completed his residency at The University of Tennessee, 2005-2008.
Dr. Saberi and his family moved to St. Petersburg, FL in 2008, where he has worked to build a thriving practice. He utilizes an integrative approach, and while he enjoys all aspects of medicine, Dr. Saberi has a passion for the mind-body-spirit connection. He diligently endeavors to bridge the gap between the tangible and non-tangible. He values the principle of fluidity in science, never restricting himself from the possibility of growth, and he appreciates the ever-changing nature of medicine. In order to provide the best quality care for all his patients, Dr. Saberi apprises himself of the most current research and methods of application. A key priority is to accept each patient, and scenario, without judgment.
In addition to his Board Certification in Internal Medicine, he is also certified in wound care and Hyperbaric therapies. He serves as Medical Director for BayCare Home Health Care, and enjoys variety in medicine, having experience in Palliative Care, Sports Medicine, Hospital Medicine, and Alternative Medicine. Seeing patients daily, dealing with all kinds of concerns, allows Dr. Saberi to utilize an Integrative approach.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- Certified in Wound Care
- Former Medical Director for BayCare Home Health Care
- Experienced in Palliative Care, Sports Medicine, Hospital Medicine, and Alternative Medicine
- Worked with Doctors Without Borders
- Certified in Hyperbaric Therapies
- Graduated with honors from Pecs, Hungary Medical School
- Completed residency at The University of Tennessee
- Utilizes an integrative approach to medicine
- Former Team Doctor for the Tampa Bay Rowdies
University of Pecs Medical School
Earned his M.D. at the University of Pecs Medical School
University of Tennessee
Completed his Residency
Doctors Without Borders
Served in both Afghanistan and Sierra Leone